This is the certified event planner in me speaking out….
1. When you get engaged and ask girls to be your bridesmaids you expect them to buy their own dresses.
2. DO NOT expect them to spend more than $200 – $350 including shoes, jewelry etc. More than that is just ridiculous for a dress they may not ever wear again.
3. Try not to pick a dress that is being discontinued. Not all girls may have the money in time to buy said dress before it’s discontinued.
4. If you – for some unfortunate reason – CALL OFF YOUR WEDDING – tell your bridesmaids before they learn of it from your FACEBOOK PAGE.
5. Keep in mind – you owe her for her dress! It’s the right thing to do.
That is all.